Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who did your nails??


Spring is such a wonderful time to let your self loose and experiment with different things. One thing in particular are colors. The good thing about colors is that although there are complementary and and analogous colors colors are still colors anyway you look at it. This just means that you can make them your own. I have been doing my nails lately with just simple nail polishes and i thought that I should share. Some brands I absolutely love are Siniful colors, and China Glaze. Although they could be on the expensive side, there is also a line entitled O.P.I which is almost more affordable. You could find it in your local drugstore or even visit online.On there site you can play around with the colors for your hand and skin tone and see what works best for you!! =)

Cia.E

No comments:

Post a Comment